The following are guidelines for storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow A-1 Storage Pueblo policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupants shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- No overnight parking without prior permission.
- No pets allowed on facility
- No Tailgating
- No Garage sale allowed on the facility.
- Enter gate code before you enter and exit the facility.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Used Tires
- Any Motor with Liquids in it cannot be stored at the facility
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only